Wednesday, September 10, 2008

eye candy

I'm taking a little break from our soap opera today, and thought I'd entertain you with some eye candy instead...
It also gives me the opportunity to figure out uploading images, sneaky sneaky.

This is one of my dream outfits of all time. I don't think it needs any explanation.



And here is Anne Hathaway, with whom I enjoy a love/hate relationship, looking abso-freaking-lutely gorgeous.



Ditto for Dianne Kruger. I never understood how she landed the role of "the most beautiful woman in the history of the world" (as Helen of Troy in duh, Troy). But I love the outfit! Not so much the date?



Both pictures are via gofugyourself.celebuzz.com, which I am seriously digging and constantly trawling!

Hope you have a fab Wednesday, and join us again tomorrow for the next instalment of our epic saga!

7 comments:

Victoria at Figuring Out The Details said...

I lo-o-o-ove Anne Hatheway. There is no hate in my relationship with her, except that I hate that I don't have her hair or her skin or her body, but that's more about me than her.

Modelmental said...

yes, that might be the hate part covered. especially the hair... and the fabulous outfits!

Cate Subrosa said...

It's Friday already! Come back!

:-D

Modelmental said...

GS, I was a bad bad blogger! Sorry? x

cara said...

Oooh, I love the first outfit and Diane Kruger looks stunning. Not so sure about Anne Hathaway's dress though, The whole front hem shorter than the back hem is a trend I feel should be left back in 2000 where it belongs!

Modelmental said...

Peonies, it's all the ruffles. Give me a ruffle or two and I'm in love. Give me a gazillion and I don't see hem lengths that should've been left in 2000... Still love it!

Curtain Cleaning Roswell said...

Hi greeat reading your post