Tuesday, November 18, 2008

jewel

My childhood friend, Jewel, who became my high school friend, my varsity friend and then my friend for life, got married on 07/07/07 in a beautifully indescribable shade of pink.

It was the middle of the winter, she wore red feathers in her hair, her daisy-covered vintage Beetle served as the wedding car and the groom was in jeans. The strap of her dress snapped just after the ceremony, the itunes acted up for a little while, someone spilled a beer all over her somewhere during the crazy snake dance and we all got soaked to the bone while trying to find our overnight accommodation...

Regardless, it was the most fun wedding I've ever been to. A perfect celebration of love, joy and friendship. Just awesome.





























Love you Jewel! x

3 comments:

Hannah said...

That looks like a crazy party!! Her dress is so fun!

Threeeee more days!

Cyd said...

In all seriousness, could you be any more gorgeous if you tried? You and your fabulous fashionista friends are killing me over here! ;-)

cara said...

Pretty pretty!