I've been tagged by my favourite broke-ass bride, so here goes.
First off is the "Bookworm Award".
The rules are as follows...Pass it on to six other bloggers, and tell them to open the nearest book to page 56. Write out the fifth sentence on that page as well as the following few sentences. The CLOSEST BOOK, NOT YOUR FAVORITE, OR MOST INTELLECTUAL!!
Gone With The Wind: page 56. Fifth sentence.
"These people, drawn from many different places and with many different backgrounds, gave the whole life of the County and informality that was new to Ellen, an informality to which she never quite accustomed herself."
Why miss Scarlett, that dress would do me just fine as my wedding gown!
Now we have the "Kreativ Blogger Award".
The rules are to list 6 things you value and 6 things you don't and then pass this award on to 6 people!
6 things I value:
1. Loyalty. In love, in friendship, in business, in life. I've taken some hard lessons in this field.
2. Diplomacy. I don't see why it's necessary to hurt people with truths that aren't revelant.
3. People who laugh easily. I mean, why on earth not?
4. Siblings. A relationship fraught with complexities, but if you get it right so ultimately rewarding.
5. Saying please and thank you gratuitously. It doesn't cost you anything.
6. A good haircut. I had one, once. It was fantastic.
I'm sooo tempted to go this way after the wedding!
6 things I don't:
2. Winter. You lovely winter brides make a very good case for it, but I can not be swayed!
3. TV. I've discovered I can live without it! Just don't take my internet away...
4. The postal service in SA. Where are the missing invites, huh?
5. Ex-girlfriends. Still struggling with this one just a tiny little bit.
6. Hot pants. I guess I'm just too old.
Great picture though!
Now I tag:
That [engaged] girl
Dance Floor Tragedy
Baby, picture this
Eight years in the making
Hey, no one's perfect